Del Hardin and his loyal companions

Del Hardin and his loyal companions
Meet the heroes: Grendel, Victoria, Del, Killian, Slith, & Amadeus

Monday, May 30, 2011

The joys of progress and DeviantArt.

So, whatever writing hump I was stuck on I am over. I finished a chapter last week, another today, and I'm six pages into the next one. Just a little something to brag about.

Big thanks to my sister Kristin and my buddy Skip for being sounding boards when I needed them this weekend; you guys rock!

BTW, if you get a chance; check out my new deviantart page here:
http://gabaker-author.deviantart.com/gallery/

I've posted up some of the awesome artwork by LuisXIII that appears in The Trickster's Key, as well as the first three full chapters of the book for those of you who haven't had a chance to purchase a copy. Now you can sample my work and decide for yourself if you think it's worth your time and money! (please leave a comment if you do stop by, bc/ I just loves me some attention!)

While you're checking things out on DA, you might also want to drop by LuisXIII's gallery. He is an extremely talented illustrator and has some really great pieces on display. Here's the link:
http://luisxiii.deviantart.com/gallery/

If you like his work I encourage you to drop him a comment and let him know. While you're at it you might mention that I sent you ;p

Alright folks, that's all for now; gotta get some rest for the day job.

Until next time, don't be a stranger; just be strange.

lata

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's swpenny. How can I get in contact with you? hit me up on yim

    ReplyDelete