Del Hardin and his loyal companions

Del Hardin and his loyal companions
Meet the heroes: Grendel, Victoria, Del, Killian, Slith, & Amadeus

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I'm filing chapter eleven... bc/ it is DONE!

So thanks to some outside inspiration, I found myself on a marathon writing run. The long labored upon eleventh chapter of the second book is now complete, and truth be told I could not be happier with it. All the themes that I was working into the final scene of the chapter just flowed, and really came together in very natural and really great way. When you finally get a chance to read the second book friends and followers, pay special attention to the chapter entitled "The Echo in the Grotto"... not to brag, but I think I left a little bit of magic in there.

That's all for now!

(BTW, the outside inspiration was Marvel Studios' "Thor". Highest possible recommendation people!)

No comments:

Post a Comment